Are you having problems with your plumbing? If so, you might need to call a plumber. Here are 9 signs that it's time to call in the pros:
1. If your sink seems to be taking forever to drain, it could be because there's an obstruction in the pipe somewhere. If this happens often or if the problem gets worse over time, call a plumber right away!
2. If you're having trouble getting enough water pressure out of your faucets and shower heads, it could mean that there's something wrong with your pipes or valves.
3. You've got a serious back-flow issue - A backflow issue occurs when wastewater flows into an unintended location--like through your shower head or toilet bowl instead of down the drain where it belongs! This can happen when there's too much pressure on one side of the system (like when someone flushes their toilet while someone else is taking a shower).
4. If you've been waiting for water to come out of your taps for more than a couple minutes and it still hasn't appeared yet, then there might be a problem with your pipes or faucets. This could be caused by a clog in one of them or even an issue with your water heater.
5. If your hot water isn't getting hot, this could mean that there's something wrong with your water heater or that there's an issue with the gas line feeding into it. Either way, this is a serious problem that needs immediate attention.
6. If you notice water coming out of your walls or ceiling, call a plumber immediately--you may have burst pipes! Burst pipes can cause serious damage to your home and belongings if they aren't addressed quickly enough. If left unattended for too long, they can even lead to mold growth and other health concerns like respiratory issues or dangerous bacteria growths in the walls of your house!
7. Your toilet won't stop running. This is one of the most common problems in homes across America--and it's easily fixed by a professional plumber. Don't wait too long before calling one! Water can damage your floors and walls if left unchecked for too long, and run up your water utility bill.
8. Your basement is soggy. If there's water coming up through the floorboards of your basement or crawlspace, this could be a sign that there's a leak somewhere in your system. A professional plumber will be able to identify where the leak is coming from and fix it quickly so that no more damage is done to your home or possessions!
9. You have strange odors coming from drains or toilets (like rotten eggs). This could mean that there are bacteria growing in those areas of your home because they aren't flushing out properly.
Don't wait until it's too late! Contact Cronin Plumbing and Heating today for expert plumbing services. Our team of skilled technicians is dedicated to providing timely and affordable solutions to all your plumbing needs. From leaky faucets to clogged drains, we have the expertise and experience to handle it all. Call us now to schedule an appointment and experience the difference our exceptional service can make in your home.